Welcome to EyeFeather.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of EyeFeather.com’s Website, accessible at https://eyefeather.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using EyeFeather.com.
Most interactive websites employ cookies to facilitate the retrieval of user information for each visit. Cookies assist our website’s functionality in specific areas, simplifying the experience for visitors. Some of our affiliate/advertising partners may also employ cookies.
Unless otherwise stated, EyeFeather.com and/or its licensors possess the intellectual property rights for all material on EyeFeather.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from EyeFeather.com for personal use, subject to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Republishing material from EyeFeather.com
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from EyeFeather.com
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from EyeFeather.com
- Redistributing content from EyeFeather.com
This Agreement commences on the date of access.
Certain sections of this website enable users to post and exchange opinions and information. EyeFeather.com does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views of EyeFeather.com, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views of the person who posts them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, EyeFeather.com shall not be liable for Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of their use or appearance on this website.
EyeFeather.com reserves the right to monitor Comments and to remove any deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material
- The Comments will not be used for solicitation, promotion, or unlawful activities
You grant EyeFeather.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and authorize others to use and reproduce your Comments in any form or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following entities may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors that follow similar hyperlinking practices as for other businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information, as long as the link does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services.
We may consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations, including:
- Consumer and business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative history with us; (c) the benefits from the visibility of the hyperlink outweigh the absence of EyeFeather.com; and (d) the link is consistent with general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services.
If you belong to the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and wish to link to our website, inform us via email to EyeFeather.com. Provide your organization name, contact information, site URL, list of intended linking URLs, and the URLs on our site you intend to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By using a description of our Website within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of EyeFeather.com’s logo or artwork for linking will be permitted without a trademark license agreement.
Creating frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website is prohibited without prior written permission.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. Links should not appear on any Website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing on third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our Website. You agree to promptly remove any links upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to abide by and adhere to these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any offensive links on our Website, please inform us immediately. While we may consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions related to our website and its use. This disclaimer will not:
- Limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury
- Limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit liability in any way not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and its information and services remain free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Thank you for visiting EyeFeather.com and familiarizing yourself with our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.